|The Dixon Co-op Market's first priority was making locally produced food available to our community. Thus began the Dixon Farmers' Market. Here you will find homemade tamales, tortillas, jams, jellies, pies, bread and much more including the finest, freshest produce anywhere. With over 50 different vendors over the course of the season, you are sure to find what you need as well as a few wonderful surprises!
Wednesdays, 4:30-7:00 pm June thru October
Our Market Managers for the 2012 season will be Dan and Barbara Pollock. They can be reached at 505.579.9199 or email@example.com
If you are interested in being a vendor at the Dixon Farmers' Market, here is what you need to know:
• No reselling is permitted. This means you must grow or make what you sell.
• We have a limited number of reserved spaces... the remainder are first come first served.
• We ask that you be set up by 4:30. We don't have room for trucks, so you will need to unload and set up and then park your vehicle elsewhere. If this is not feasible for you, we need to know beforehand in order to accomodate you.
• There will be a $5.00 fee each week for each vendor. The proceeds go to the Embudo Valley Library.
• Vendors may sell only locally produced farm and food products.
• All decisions made by the market manager are final.
For a listing of alll Farmers' Markets in New Mexico, click here.