Anyone can shop at the Co-Op, but becoming a member gives you part ownership in an entity that supports you, your neighbors and your community with a commitment to local agriculture, the local economy and each other. You have a voice in the creation, direction and decisions of the store. Your dues help us thrive. In addition, members also receive:
• A once a month 10% discount on the day of your choosing.
• Special discounts on selected merchandise not available to non-members.
• Bulk Discounts through the Buying Clubs.
• A refund at the end of the fiscal year, based on a percentage of your purchases, provided our profits are sufficient.
• A vote. Members have the opportunity to vote on our board of directors as well as other issues concerning the Co-Op at our annual meeting every January.
A good team of Working Volunteers is vital to our success. Members who volunteer their time and energy to the store will receive additional benefits. We ask volunteers to give a minimum of four hours of their time, in exchange for a 10% discount on their next purchase. (see our policy for all the details). Talk to a manager to get started.
The latest UNFI Buying Club Catalog can be found here.
The next Board meeting is 12.27.2021 at the store. Agenda here.
Last Month's Meeting Docs: