Anyone can shop at the Co-Op, but becoming a member gives you part ownership in an entity that supports you, your neighbors and your community with a commitment to local agriculture, the local economy and each other. You have a voice in the creation, direction and decisions of the store. Your dues help us thrive. In addition, members also receive:
• A once a month 10% discount on the day of your choosing.
• Special discounts on selected merchandise not available to non-members.
• Bulk Discounts through the Buying Clubs.
• A refund at the end of the fiscal year, based on a percentage of your purchases, provided our profits are sufficient.
• A vote. Members have the opportunity to vote on our board of directors as well as other issues concerning the Co-Op at our annual meeting every January.
A good team of Working Volunteers is vital to our success. Members who volunteer their time and energy to the store will receive additional benefits. We ask volunteers to give a minimum of four hours of their time, in exchange for a 10% discount on their next purchase. (see our policy for all the details). Talk to a manager to get started.
This is an outdated version of the UNFI catalog. We are trying to get it updated with the latest info. In the meantime, you can use this this to at least identify most of the products they have available.
The next Board meeting is 11.21.2022.
Last Month's Meeting Docs: